High oxygen, high humidity, aerosol therapy. Oxygen flows from 1 to 15+ litres per minute – flush.
- Delivers 23% to 83% FiO2 (Kid size 22% to 93% FiO2)
- Delivers oxygen through a standard small bore tube, or using a 22mm OD adapter attached to a universal swivel elbow
- The universal elbow can be connected to most aerosol nebulizers to deliver effective aerosol therapy and not compromise O2 delivery
- Can be used with, or without high humidity or aerosol therapy
- Ideal for acute care/EMS situations when you need high FiO2, high humidity and/or delivery of medicated aerosol therapy
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalates such as DEHP